Sunday, May 01, 2005

ok, ok, ok

Well I slept on my mattress for the first time last night. What a good night's sleep that was.
I know that you can go anywhere to buy a mattress but it's always best to go to the experts of their chose filed. Sleep country is truly the best in service and selection. Everything they say in their commercial is true. They really do take the old mattress and the delivery men really wear the booties on their shoes. I'm beginning to sound like the commercial but it is all true.
This is a very rare occasion where a company delivers just as their commercial says.
Anyway, I'm really loving this new laptop. Many cool little features. Also things are looking up....finally. The weather is getting better. I don't know how much longer I would have been able to handle the rainy, cloudy and cold days. Today is nice and sunny. I'm gonna go to the gym and get some exercise for my ass and really start to feel good about me.
Also, I'm gonna be getting some film developed so that I can put some pics on this site. I really wanna show you the pics that were taken from my last day of work. Frankly I want to see them myself. Like I always say, I'll try my best to entertain so keep reading and feel free to leave a comment or email me directly.
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home