Saturday, April 30, 2005

Dont you just love new things?

Ok so I got my income tax back.....finally. Actually I was a litlle worried when it took so long to come in after I sent in a cheque fordirect deposit. But it finally came in the form of a regular government cheque. This is why it took so long. Any I had a lot of plans for this cheque. Some I can do but most I can't. Anyway 2 of the most important things were a new matress and a laptop computer. YEAH! I was able get both. Right now I'm waiting on sleep country to deliver my new matress. It's a pillow top and it feels so good when you lie on it. My old matress was the most annoying thing and must have been about 75 years old. It made all this creaking and squeaking noises that annoyed me. Sometimes, when you sat on it, it sounded like you farted. Now you know why I'm getting rid of it. What's cool about sleep country as well, is that they donate your old matress to charity, which is really good. I feel sorry for the charity that gets this one. They'll have to find a way to stop the squeaking.....not to mention the "dents" I've left in that thing from all that "nocturnal activity", if you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it was bound to happen. I had to get perverted at some point.
Now on my laptop. It's pretty neat. It's a brand that I've never really heard of before but the price was in my budget and it has all the features and programs that I'll need that is available with any other manufacturer. The way things are going with technology now, while there are some people that are way better than others, everyone is pretty much at the same level. That's my opinion anyways. Plus this is my website so my opinion is the only one that really counts. You want your opinion to count? get your own website....haha. Anyway, I look forward to many nights ofblissful sleep (while I'm in Canada atleast) and many hours of internet and typing on my new laptop.
So as usual.... keep smiling laughing and enjoying life. I'll try my best to entertain. TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home