Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fight for the right to party

Ok, so school has been out for a while and we've all sort of been partying ever since. However, now that I have time to update my blog, there isn't much to talk about. Alot of people are leaving for vacation on Saturday and it just so happens that that's the day my mom is coming. Matty stix's mom is coming tommorow. A few people are leaving around the 9th of February and mom and I are going to Hong Kong on the 6th and then on to Shanghai on the 8th. So we'll have a busy few days. Actually, I'm going to the travel agent today to pick up the tickets.
Back here in Wuhan, the weather has been beautiful. For the past few days it's been pretty sunny and cool. Yesterday was actually sunny and warm. It's January and my jacket is too much, I'm outside in the sun and I'm sweating. I couldn't believe it and it felt so good. I think the weather right now is a fluke. We might get a few cold days still and I know it will be raining pretty heavy during the spring months but then after that, it'll be hot sunny days.
So my next updates should include my mom's arrival and our adventures and travels and then after that, who knows. As usual, I'll try my best to keep you posted.

TTFN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol it definitly better then home right now...we are in a deep freeze and have been with temps as low as -35 (and thats southern ontario the warm area) and this is suppose to last at least till saturday....glad your enjoying your coatless weather lol
mandee

7:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home