Friday, April 15, 2005

It's like the first day of school....

Well I had my first day of class in the bartending course I've enrolled in. It was weird because it was like the first day of school but not. Plus the teacher was hot and I could date him if I wanted to. You probably couldn't do something like that in high school. All and all it was great. I thought I was a big drinker and I knew a lot but there are many, many drinks out there and many things you need to know about making drinks. I was making so many mistakes but I'll get that taken care of soon enough. Also I'm going to take my smart serve as well (for those of you who don't know the 'smart serve' is basically a one day course that teaches you the legalities of alcohol and how you could be a better server. Also how not to get yourself in trouble when tending a bar). Anyway, that course I can do online in a couple hours and that will be fun as well. I'm debating on whether or not I want to do any bartending or serving to keep myself occupied before I go and after I complete the course. I'm just worried if it's gonna cause more hassle that relief. I'll have to see how things go but you can rest assured that you'll be kept in the loop.
Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home