Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Mmmmmm

I saw this perfect specimen of a man one time. He was gorgeous. He had this beutiful tan skin, blond hair that was very well groomed and the most stricking blue eyes. Not to mention the fact that he had an amazing body. Good muscle tone. He was wearing a vest so you could really see the arms and the pecs. I was ready to jump this man. Then he turned around and had the cutest butt. He was wearing shorts so you could see he had nice.......... legs. Then, I saw it, upon looking down further. He was wearing socks and sandals. FASHION FAUX PAS! I mean, how dare he. I had a remote thought of sleeping with this man and he was wearing SOCKS with SANDALS?! I don't think so. How can a man like that be so beautiful and have absolutely no fashion sense. From the ankles up he was great but after that he looked like Grampa. Are we all this judgemental? I guess sometimes we can be. Or maybe it is just easy to judge someone by what they look like because you don't really know them. I mean all you have in common with that person at that moment is that you are both human beings and you are at the same location for a split second in time.
Hmmm, something to think about I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home